Genode Labs is the driving force behind the Genode OS Framework - an open-source operating-system technology that aligns highly dynamic workloads with security, robustness, and scalability. Since founded in 2008 by the original Genode architects Norman Feske and Christian Helmuth, Genode Labs operates as an independent company solely owned by its founders. Committed to the open-source community and our customers alike, our business model combines consulting with dual licensing. Originally focused on research, today we pursue our passion as a small and tight-knit team of highly focused professionals to solve real-world problems.
- Genode talks at FOSDEM 2016 Jan 20, 2016
- There are four Genode-related talks scheduled at FOSDEM 2016 in Brussels.
- Road Map 2016 Jan 19, 2016
- The just published Genode road map puts emphasis on fostering community participation.
- Upcoming Hack'n'Hike end of May Jan 18, 2016
- The registration is open for our yearly Hack'n'Hike event.
- Genode OS Framework 15.11 released Nov 30, 2015
- The primary focus of version 15.11 is the use of Genode as a desktop OS. It vastly improves the GUI and audio stacks, features the port of Intel KMS from Linux, extends the support for the USB Armory and Xilinx Zynq-7000, and introduces new file-system infrastructure such as a VFS server.
- Meet us at FOSDEM 2016 Nov 30, 2015
- The next FOSDEM will take place during January 30 - 31 in Brussels.
- Genode coming to the RISC-V architecture Nov 30, 2015
- During the summer months, we have successfully ported Genode to the RISC-V architecture.
Follow our progress
Subscribe to our newsletterThe Genode Labs newsletter provides you with the latest news and announcements about our business and our products. Subscribe to the Genode Labs newsletter...
Receive our RSS news feedOur regular site news are also available as RSS feed.