Welcome to Genode Labs
Genode Labs is a young company committed to bringing forward a novel operating system architecture that aligns the increasingly dynamic workloads of today with security and robustness. We are the lead architects and copyright holders of the Genode OS Framework, passionately driving its development, and offering commercial support for deploying this technology. Learn more about the Genode OS Framework...
In addition to our OS architectural profile, we offer profound experience in low-level graphics programming gained in over more than 15 years. Our implementation work ranges from graphics drivers, window servers, widget-set implementations over protocol stacks to applications. Learn more about our GUI-related products...
Genode Labs News
- Meet Genode Labs at FOSDEM 2014 Jan 06, 2014
- Genode Labs will participate in this year's FOSDEM with two presentations at the microkernel developer room.
- Genode OS Framework version 13.11 released Dec 09, 2013
- We are happy to announce Genode 13.11, which is the 22nd release of the framework since the first version in August 2008.
- Genode OS Framework version 13.08 released Aug 30, 2013
- With version 13.08 of the Genode OS Framework, we introduce high-performance tracing capabilities, make Qt5 available on all supported kernels, and improve the multi-processor scalability of the framework.
- Genode OS Framework version 13.05 released Jun 05, 2013
- Version 13.05 introduces support for automated testing and benchmarking, adds new components geared towards headless systems, and enhances the device-driver support for ARM SoCs such as Exynos 5, Freescale i.MX, and BCM2835.
Follow our progress
Subscribe to our newsletterThe Genode Labs newsletter provides you with the latest news and announcements about our business and our products. Subscribe to the Genode Labs newsletter...
Receive our RSS news feedOur regular site news are also available as RSS feed.