Welcome to Genode Labs
Genode Labs is a young company committed to bringing forward a novel operating system architecture that aligns the increasingly dynamic workloads of today with security and robustness. We are the lead architects and copyright holders of the Genode OS Framework, passionately driving its development, and offering commercial support for deploying this technology. Learn more about the Genode OS Framework...
In addition to our OS architectural profile, we offer profound experience in low-level graphics programming gained in over more than 15 years. Our implementation work ranges from graphics drivers, window servers, widget-set implementations over protocol stacks to applications. Learn more about our GUI-related products...
Genode Labs News
- New Directions in Operating Systems Nov 03, 2014
- Norman Feske will present Genode at the "New Directions in Operating Systems" conference on November 25 in London.
- Genode OS Framework version 14.08 released Sep 30, 2014
- The current version 14.08 of the Genode OS framework introduces a new architecture for graphical user interfaces (GUI) designed from the ground up to protect the privacy of the user and application security.
- Genode OS Framework version 14.05 released Jun 20, 2014
- Version 14.05 of the Genode OS Framework greatly improves the integration of 3rd-party software, introduces block-level encryption, and adds multi-processor support to our custom kernel platform.
- Genode OS Framework version 14.02 released Mar 12, 2014
- With version 14.02, the Genode OS Framework gains support for NetBSD's file systems and becomes able to run VirtualBox on top of the NOVA microhypervisor.
Follow our progress
Subscribe to our newsletterThe Genode Labs newsletter provides you with the latest news and announcements about our business and our products. Subscribe to the Genode Labs newsletter...
Receive our RSS news feedOur regular site news are also available as RSS feed.